Whether you get breakouts occasionally or frequently, we understanding how frustrating acne can be. To help you fight back, Mario Badescu Skin Care have compiled their best tips on how to banish acne for good.
First of all, it's important to recognise that their are different types of acne and these require different plans of attack.
Let's start with closed comedones or whiteheads, which are acne that come to the surface of the skin.
Mario Badescu suggest the following four steps to zap whiteheads quickly and effectively :
- Start off by washing your face with Acne Facial Cleanser. It contains Salicylic Acid, which aids in reducing blemishes.
- Use a toner to help prevent and disinfect breakouts. With a cotton ball or pad, wipe Special Cucumber Lotion over face and neck.
- Apply Anti-Acne Serum in the morning to help prevent acne eruptions. It contains acne-fighting Salicylic Acid and soothing Thyme Extract.
- At night, apply a warm compress on the blemish followed by spot treating with Drying Lotion; this powerful spot treatment is used (and renowned) the world over for its effectiveness.
Share this post
- Tags: Acne Treatments, Mario Badesc Acne Facial Cleanser, Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion, Mario Badescu Drying Cream, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, Mario Badescu Drying Mask, Mario Badescu Skin Care, Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion